February is Fitness Month here at Mobile Nations, and thanks to our Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, and Windows Phones and tablets, we have a host of new options for getting in shape and staying healthy.
Regardless of your platform of choice, or whether you stick to one type of device or many, there are a ton of great options to choose from now. Georgia is spearheading Fitness Month for us this year, and she's going to show you just 10 of her favorites, and she's going to do it in just 2 minutes.
Most of these will work for a variety of different phone and tablet sizes, running a variety of different operating systems and versions. I couldn't find alternatives for all of them, however, so if you know of some, tell us about them!
- iStabilizer Flex Smartphone Flexible Leg Tripod
- Overboard Waterproof Case (Watch us torture test them in car washes and dishwashers if you aren't convinced!)
- Headphones for the above!
- Nike Fuelband
- Withings Wireless Scale WS-30
- iHealth Blood Pressure Monitoring System for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad (Anyone know a good one for Android, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone?)
- Xbox 360 4GB Console< Kinect Nike+ Bundle/a>
- Wii and Wii Sports. Sadly, Nintendo has replaced this with the Wii U, but if you get Wii controllers and the Wii Sports game, hopefully it still works?! Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
- Twelve South 12-1215 HoverBar Version 2 Adjustable Arm for iPad 2 and iPad 3 (Is there a good alternative for smaller tablets like the Nexus 7, PlayBook, and iPad mini, or different size tablets like the Microsoft Surface?)
- Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer, White
If we missed any of your favorites, add them to comments below and tell us why you like them. And don't forget, we have a lot of great contests running this week, and throughout February, so hit the Fitness Month tag below and enter them all!