ExZeus2, the sci-fi 3D shooter game that's been available for a while for Windows 8.1, has been released in the Windows Phone Store for $5.99, with Xbox Live support and more.
The game, from developer HyperDevbox Japan, is apparently not a universal app, which means if you bought the Windows 8.1 version, you won't get the Windows Phone port for free. Here's a quick look at its storyline and features:
2217 CE. Over one century has passed since the battle against the alien war machines. Earth has returned to peace and the name of Diadora is now nothing more than a dim memory. Not many remember the ExZeus project and the robots who saved the planet from darkness. But a new menace from above was about to break the peace. There was only one way to counter this menace and restore hope: reopen the "ExZeus" project. The 3 former metal warriors who saved our planet were thus fused to give birth to a new powerful model of robot, Minos.
- Amazing 3D graphics and Sound.
- Impressive super attacks.
- New elements of gameplay: shoot enemies in the air or fight them on the ground in close combat sequences.
- Earn experience points based on your skills.
- Upgrade and customize your own robot.
- Gyro, and Virtual Pad
- Online ranking.
- Xbox Live exclusive achievements
The game is compatible with Windows Phone devices that have just 512MB of RAM.
- Download ExZeus2 from the Windows Phone Store ($5.99)
- Download ExZeus2 from the Windows Store ($6.99)