One of our favorite weather apps, 4castr, has just picked up a massive update. You'll find version 1.7 of the app sitting in the Windows Phone Store right now. A new radar source has been added and plenty of bug fixes. Full changelog after the break.
Here's what you get with version 1.7 of 4castr:
- Added OpenWeatherMap as radar source
- Fixed bug causing end zero to be removed in sunrise/sunset minutes
- Fixed bug that caused medium tile style #11 to crash background agent
- Fixed bug that caused app to crash when WU provided an empty value for observation time
- Fixed bugs related to incomplete weather data
- Stability improvements for locations without complete data
- Added warning message for users selecting locations with incomplete data
- Restored trial service
- Changed time API to avoid future outages
- Major improvements to error handling
- General stability improvements
- General bug fixes and improvements
By far the biggest change is having OpenWeatherMap as a worldwide radar source. If you're a 'pro' user inside 4castr you'll be able to switch back to the Weather Underground animated radar. This update also includes a ton of bug fixes to make things more stable.
Grab the update with the link below and let us know what you think of the changes!