With the release of every title for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 comes new opportunities to bump your gamerscore some. The new Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast and Furious standalone expansion gives you a potential for 1000 extra GS without spending a single dime of your own money (or at least it does it until April 10 when the game will cost $10).
Some of these achievements aren't that tough to unlock, some require a little more perseverance. Either way, here's a list of what you get and how in Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast and Furious.
- Fast and Furious (100) - Get to Nice. A handsome reward for simply driving to the start of the main game.
- 900 horses of Detroit muscle (40) - Acquire the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. The car you start the game with, so another easy one.
- 10 second car (40) - Acquire the Toyota Supra
- Winning's winning (40) - Acquire the Jeep Wrangler
- Got nothin' but time (40) - Acquire the Plymouth Roadrunner (Barn find)
- What do you drift for? (40) - Acquire the Nissan GTR
- Drift to win (40) - Acquire the Dodge Challenger
- Fully charged (40) - Acquire the 2015 Dodge Charger
- Perks of the job (40) - Acquire the Maserati Ghibli
- Just don't scratch it (40) - Acquire the McLaren P1
- 9 second car (40) - Acquire the Bugatti Veyron
- How long was that runway? (100) - Complete the cargo plane showcase
- Burning rubber (30) - Perform 10 burnout skills
- Tokyo drift (30) - Perform 20 drift or e-drift skills
- High flyer (30) - Perform 5 air skills
- 2 Fast (30) - Perform 5 speed skills
- 2 Furious (30) - Perform 10 wreckage skills
- An inch or a mile (30) - Perform 25 near-miss skills
- Scratch that (30) - Perform 5 trading paint skills
- First draft (30) - Perform 5 drafting skills
- Fast 7,000 (30) - Perform a skill chain totalling 7,000
- Chain reaction (30) - Perform a skill chain totalling 50,000
- Too soon junior (30) - Use all your nitrous up in the first half of a race
- Selfie! (30) - Take a photo of the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
If you play through the entire game hitting the maximum 1000 GS shouldn't be too much of a big ask. You can get over half just for completing the single player missions and collecting the vehicles on your initial 'shopping list.' The skill based achievements may take a little practice but for even the newer Forza player shouldn't take too long to unlock. Most are obtainable through the course of regular play should you not feel like targetting any specifically.
And remember, you can keep track of your progress on the go through the SmartGlass app for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 or the newer Xbox app if you're on the Windows 10 preview for desktop.
How are you getting along with Forza Fast and Furious? Let us know in the comments below!