Age of Empires: Castle Siege has gained a sizable update to quash bugs and modify a few aspects of game play. The good news is that if you haven't tried out the game, Age of Empires: Castle Siege will be rewarding new players with a bonus so that they can start Gold.
Here are some of the notable changes found in the update:
- Made improvements to dropped connections during battle. This is an area that we are constantly monitoring and improving.
- Fixed a crash caused on some devices by deploying many infantry at once at the opening of battle.
- Fixed a crash during transitions in matchmaking.
- Fixed a crash involving soldiers leaving siege towers.
- Fixed other miscellaneous crashes.
- We've modified the way we award crowns for players in Ages 5-8.
- Wall troops have undergone a strict training regimen against the wiles of the Wololo. As a result, Joan of Arc's Convert ability no longer affects troops on walls.
- Keeps have bolstered their defenses against mounted troops.
- Winrich von Kniprode has found a flaw in these new defenses and now has a damage boost against all Keeps.
- Richard the Lionheart no longer feels it is an efficient use of his skills to boost mounted troops and will now only boost infantry as per his description.
- Fixed various path finding bugs.
- Players will no longer gain achievements from visiting another player's castle.
- Phone notifications improvements.