Just in time for the June 7 launch of Mirror's Edge Catalyst on PC, AMD has pushed out the latest Radeon Software update with support for the game. Also landing in this update are optimizations and support for Paragon, as well as a new Crossfire profile for Dark Souls III.
Of course, there are some fixes to be aware of in this update as well. Here's the full skinny on what's new in version 16.6.1:
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst
New AMD Crossfire profile available for:
- Dark Souls III
- Display flickering or corruption may be experienced when playing videos in a web browser.
- DiRT Rally™ may experience poor performance on some tracks with rainy/night scenes.
- The HDMI® display scaling options in Radeon Settings may be missing when the display is set to an interlaced resolution.
- The AMD Crossfire™ technology mode options in Radeon Settings may not take effect on Origin or Uplay applications.
- Fallout™ 4 may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire™ technology mode for some game textures.
- Flickering on Oculus Rift™ headsets may be experienced when multiple displays are connected with differing resolutions.
- Radeon Settings additional settings page may fail to open after performing a Windows Update and then installing the latest Radeon Software Crimson Edition.
If your PC packs a Radeon card and you plan to give Mirror's Edge Catalyst a go, you can update to the latest Software Crimson Edition suite now.