AppRaisin, the app that helps people discover new apps and games on the Windows Store, has been updated to version 1.9.2, adding a couple of new features and a few bug fixes. The app now has a dark theme, and integrates with another service from developer AdDuplex, AppStretch.
Here's what's new in AppRaisin 1.9.2:
- New features
- Dark theme support
- Possibility to request, discuss and support new features for AppRaisin and all other apps via AppStretch integration.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed crashing issue while opening news article which have been removed
- Fixed crashing issue while opening App Info form for the app which have been removed from Windows Store
- Tapping Spotlight headline will behave the same as in Rising and Latest lists. It will bring you to the top of it.
- Other small fixes, improvements and lots of code refactoring
You can grab AppRaisin for both PC and Mobile from the Windows Store now.