AppRaisin, the universal Windows 10 app that makes it even easier to find new apps, has received a large update. In this, you'll now find Live Tile support, they've made it easier to see who posted the news, and new error messages show more details. A full list of the changes in this update include:
- Pin AppRaisin to your start screen and get an update on the top app news with just a glance at our new Live Tile;
- Each news item is now classified as either a New release, Update, Price drop or Discover (just an app recommendation from the fellow community members);
- Now you can see who posted the news;
- In case you have questions about AppRaisin and how it works – check out the help section in the About dialog;
- Error messages are improved with more details. This will hopefully help us eliminate bugs faster;
- Some users were getting a blank screen after posting news via sharing from the Store – this is now fixed;
- Other minor improvements, UI tweaks and under the hood optimizations.
You can grab the latest update to AppRaisin with all the new features now.