It has been a busy week with the Surface and Windows Phone news. So we're back with another #AskDanWindows episode to tackle your questions.
Let's get to it!
#AskDanWindows Episode 12 Questions of the Week
- When can we expect to see ported Android apps on the Windows Mobile store? – Vincent ASPECT
- Recently it was announced that MS will control W10M updates. What does it mean & what difference will it make? - @alyeldiin
- Is Microsoft developing their own Android version as some publications have stated? - @PMFBraga
- Do you know if the recently updated 'Facebook Beta' by Microsoft is the same UWP app they promised? - @MeDicenDobleve
- Once RTM is released for either the PC or phone, is it recommended that you do a fresh install onto the device? Does Microsoft have any suggestions when migrating from Insider to an RTM release? - mdominik13
- Is there a chance that there will be a Surface Pro 4 or Surface Book with built-in LTE? – Kevin W.
- Are there any plans or have you heard anything about a dark colored surface products? – Joe S.
- Do you think that there will be able bundle deals for the Lumia 950 from either AT&T or Microsoft? – Jonathan H.
- Will Windows Hello work for the Kid's Corner/Guest Account for a second user on the 950/XL?- @ltjordan24
- Will there ever be Windows 10 support for cars? - Multiple users
- Which phones camera is better is it 950 or 950XL? - Bhavya P.
Thanks to everyone who submitted a question and as always, thanks for watching!
Don't use Twitter? Well after much feedback we are happy to announce you can forward your questions to AskDan@WindowsCentral.com to submit your requests!
Missed previous episodes? You may be surprised what I have revealed. You can find previous episodes of #AskDanWindows here on the main landing page.