The weekend is here! That means it's time for another episode of #AskDanWindows. I've answered some of the questions you sent in about Lumia, Surface, Microsoft Band 2, and other things related to Windows. Did your question get selected? Take a look!
- What's the possibility of Microsoft releasing a Band product without all of the fitness aspects? - Bill S.
- Is there a 950 XL with dual SIM or not? – Majid I.
- Do you think there's a possibility for Microsoft to release a small Surface Book that would follow the same relationship as the Surface Pro 3 vs. Surface 3? - Evan S.
- When is a mid-range Lumia coming …tell us about the Lumia 750 and Lumia 850? – Shahzad G.
- Do you think Microsoft will release Hololens to common users? - André M.
- When, if ever, will I be able to run full programs (not just apps) on my smartphone. Is this something Windows 10 is working towards? – Alec L.
- Will the band 2 be upgraded to Windows 10 IoT so all Windows devices run on Windows 10? – Paul H.
- Why do the Lumia 950/950XL have such low stand by time ratings compared to other Lumias with smaller batteries? – Lance M.
Thanks to everyone who submitted a question and as always, thanks for watching!
Don't use Twitter? Well after much feedback we are happy to announce you can forward your questions to AskDan@WindowsCentral.com to submit your requests!
Missed previous episodes? You may be surprised what I have revealed. You can find previous episodes of #AskDanWindows here on the main landing page.