Better late than never! Mark, our video editor, was busy helping our sister site, iMore, over the weekend with the iPad Pro review. Nevertheless, it's time for another episode of #AskDanWindows. I've answered some of the questions you sent in about the new Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Surface, Microsoft Band 2, and other things related to Windows. Did your question get answered? Take a look!
- Why does it seem that Windows phone is the lowest priority for Microsoft? - @Bluebetta19
- XPS 15 or Surface Pro 4? - @mehedih_
- As we won't see other big updates to Win10 until Redstone, will there be smaller feature updates meanwhile? - @floo1989
- I was wondering if you know if the 950 XL will be coming to AT&T at all or will it only be at the Microsoft Store? – Marion C.
- Will Cortana have the ability to ID songs in Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile? – Anthony M.
- Will there ever be a wireless way for continuum instead of always having to plug it in? – Vartan K.
- Are you going to review the SP4 core m for practical everyday use? – Heidi M.
- Will the 950 XL work with the Surface Pro 4 pen? – Mario C.
- The planned changes to OneDrive: The impact of the change, will MS backtrack, and what were they thinking? - @SeanMEp
Thanks to everyone who submitted a question and as always, thanks for watching!
Don't use Twitter? Well after much feedback we are happy to announce you can forward your questions to AskDan@WindowsCentral.com to submit your requests!
Missed previous episodes? You may be surprised what I have revealed. You can find previous episodes of #AskDanWindows here on the main landing page.