It's been a few weeks since our last episode of #AskDanWindows. We didn't forget. We've just been really busy. In this episode, I talk about the Surface Book, share some thoughts on the Lumia 950 XL, give a little sneak peek at our upcoming Windows Central app for Windows 10, and more! Take a look.
- What are your thoughts on the "Free Display Dock" debacle? - @adonastorg
- Recently, my bank blocked their universal W10 app on PC citing security reasons. Are internet browsers more secure than apps? - @satishtwitt
- What's the sound quality using headphones on Lumia 950 compared to other Lumias, iPhone or phones with Beats audio? - @BataBole93
- With the #lumia950 can you specify in the camera app where you want to save photos? Micro SD card vs Internal Memory? - @K7JGB
- Which Lumia 950 device do you like better? - @z204
- Should I buy the Surface Book or wait for the Surface Book 2? - @ifti4425
- When will you finally release the Windows Central app for Windows 10? – Igor J.
- While looking at one of your last askdan video's I saw a desktop tower in the back ground. – Kenny G
- Do you know of any other manufacturers planning to support Windows 10 Phone – Roy C.
- How is the battery life of the Lumia 950 XL in comparison to the Lumia 1520? – Kamal E.
Thanks to everyone who submitted a question and as always, thanks for watching!
Don't use Twitter? Well after much feedback we are happy to announce you can forward your questions to AskDan@WindowsCentral.com to submit your requests!
Missed previous episodes? You may be surprised what I have revealed. You can find previous episodes of #AskDanWindows here on the main landing page.