Microsoft has announced it will hold yet another free Xbox FanFest on Sept. 27-29, this time in Sydney, Australia. 250 fans of Microsoft's console will be able to check out some new games and cool events. Microsoft previously held Xbox FanFest events in Los Angeles during E3 in June and in Cologne. Germany during Gamescom in August.
Xbox Wire has a list of all the special activities for the people who get picked to attend FanFest:
- A special Forza Horizon 3 launch event at Sydney Dragway, Tuesday afternoon, September 27.
- A secret Wednesday late afternoon activity, September 28, for Gears of War 4.
- Exclusive early access to the Xbox booth at EB Games Expo, Thursday night, September 29, where fans can access the Xbox Booth before it's open to the public.
- Fan swag, Xbox fan shirt and other goodies.
- Meet and greet some of the industry's top developers, leaders and influencers.
You must live in Sydney, or be in the city around the time of the Xbox FanFest, to attend the events; Microsoft is not providing transportation or lodging, but will transport attendees to each venue once FanFest gets started. Attendees much be 18 years old or older to attend. If you qualify, here's how you might be able to get your free ticket:
Tickets will be first-come, first-serve, one per-person, and be distributed Tuesday morning, September 27, at the Microsoft Store – Flagship at Pitt Street Mall starting at 10:30AM AEST. Xbox FanFest has faced overwhelming demand at both E3 and gamescom this year, so be sure to get there early.