In the wake of major US banks like Bank of America and Chase removing their Windows Phone apps from circulation, a major Belgium-based bank, Belfius, recently launched their Windows Phone app after demand from their customers.
Belfius first announced plans to launch a Windows Phone app way back in September 2014, and now the Belfius Direct Mobile app is available in the Windows Phone Store. Here's a (translated) list of its features.
- Make a transfer
- Perform transactions between accounts
- Transfer money over the daily limits by signing your card reader
- View, edit and sign papers Zoomit
- Check the balance and history of your private or work accounts
- Seek transactions in your history
- Check the balance and statement of your credit card
- Contact Belfius
Download Belfius Direct Mobile from the Windows Phone Store (free) Thanks to Jan and Dries for the tips!