Indie title The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is set to pick up some brand new DLC on Xbox One on May 10. Cleverly tiled The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, the DLC adds 100 hours of additional gameplay as Isaac returns to the basement to fight off yet more hordes of creatures.
The DLC pack also includes new gameplay modes, challenges, and much more. Here's the rundown:
- Over 100 hours of MORE gameplay
- Greed Mode - a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
- Expanded main game - a new final area with a new final boss
- Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday!
- Online Leaderboards - compete for highscore/best time
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges!
- 1000+ new room designs
- MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
- 120 new items—not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards—taking the item count up beyond 500!
- Alternate soundtrack!
- New secret transformations!
- Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
- 4 new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
- Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
- 100+ enemies, with new designs
- 8 new bosses
All of the added content will be available for $10.99 when The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth hits Xbox One on May 10.
Are you excited to get your hands on the Afterbirth DLC? Let us know in the comments below!