Bing Sports moved to version 220.127.116.11 and while there's not an official change log posted, it appears the update adds a few new sports categories. You've got your customary professional sports listed (NFL, NBA, NFL, etc) along with collegiate sports, the PGA, and MLS but now NASCAR is showing up on the list.
You have both the NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide series listed on the My Sports page which will pull up schedules, top stories, standings and recent race results.
Granted the NASCAR categories could have been added during the last update but we didn't notice them. The most recent update for Bing Sports likely has the obligatory performance tweaks as well and if you've noticed anything new with Bing Sports, sound off in the comments below.
For those who haven't given Bing Sports a try, it is a free app for your Windows Phone 8 device that you can download here in the Windows Phone Store.
Update: So the NASCAR categories are new but so is Tennis, MotoGP, NASCAR, Golf (European Tour and LPGA), Rugby (Pro 12 and French Top 14), and Soccer (18 new international soccer leagues - including FA Cup, Europa Cup, Copa Sudamericana, Copa Libertadores etc.).
Other new features include:
- Soccer game details page for BPL: Go to Premier League and click on any game, you will see a nice in-app experience as opposed to taking you to web earlier.
- Improved roster with player headshots for NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL. Leading Players and Leading Teams stats for all leagues and teams
- Improved schedule logic in home page to show more games
- Your favorite team news in detailed news pano. Click on the arrow (>) in the news panel to dive into detailed news experience
- Detailed Videos page: Click on the arrow (>) in videos panel, to see more videos for top US leagues
- A few performance improvements
Thanks, Prabhuk, for the change log!