We mentioned that the popular Twitter app 'Birdsong' (video hands on) got a price drop to $0.99 yesterday. As it turns out, it is temporary, but in addition the app just hit v1.2 with a bunch of new features and some bug fixes. But probably the bigger news is that the developers, Red Badger, are prepping their v1.3 which promises to bring those push notifications/live tile to the much talked about app. Here are a few of the changes though in v1.2:
- Multiple accounts – via accounts.
- Geo-tagging – you can attach your location, exact location or a nearby place to tweets.
- Via settings you can control whether to always auto geo-tag all you tweets and whether you want to share your exact location by default. These settings are account specific.
- Configurable timeline font size – via settings.
- Favourite/Unfavourite a tweet.
- Share tweet/DM via Email or SMS
- Delete Tweet
- Delete Direct Message