While definitely cool in that architect pr0n sort of way, these schematics, purportedly of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2, don't do anything to tell us when the phone might be released (or when it'll be announced, for that matter), if it'll pick up any carrier support in the United States, or if it'll cost an arm and a leg like the X1. And you'll recall that we've already seen a couple of actual devices, in silver and black. But none of that's going to stop us from getting our drool on. Here's a review of the rumored specs:
- 8.1MP camrea with autofocus, VGA video at 30 frames per second.
- A 3.5-inch WVGA OLED touchscreen.
- 3.5MM headphone jack.
- "Faster processor" (the X1 has a Qualcomm MSM7200A running at 528MHz)
- 512MB RAM
- Custom Windows Mobile 6.5 (SE engineers customized Win6.5 which runs very. very speedy. in par with iPhone and better in some cases)
- Upgrading to Windows Mobile 7 is supported by Xperia panels