Here's a bonus tip of the week for you folks with TouchFlo 3D, courtesy of FuzeMobility [via].
There's no denying that TF3D is a sexy little UI, but it'd be nice if the e-mail preview envelope showed a little more text. And, as with all things HTC, the wizards at XDA Developers have found a hack. Here's what you'll need to do.
- In the Windows directory on your phone, back up the following files. 77fb7fad_manila and 21449ae5_manila. We're going to overwrite these. While you're at it, go ahead and back up your phone. (But you already knew to do that, right?)
- Head over to the XDA thread. You can either download the replacement files themselves, or a couple of handy on/off cabs.
- Go to your today screen settings, and turn TouchFlo 3D off. Repeat: Off. Not on.
- Either run the proper cab file, or copy over the new individual files into the Windows directory.
- Turn TouchFlo 3D back on. You may need to soft-reset.
That's it. The envelope should now be behind the e-mail preview, allowing you to see more with a quick glance. Let us know in the comments how it worked for you.