Camera360Pro, the advanced version of Camera360, received an update that brings a host of new functions to one of the more feature-filled apps in this segment.
First off, the app is now listed as a beta, with the developer stating that there might be a few bugs along the way.
"This is a limited new app testing of Camera360Pro Beta version. We hope it work all well but there might be some unprotected error. Your understanding of this situation is highly appreciated."
Here's the list of all the changes in version 0.7.1.0:
- Fixed black screen issue post capturing on some devices
- Optimized capturing speed while using real-time filter
- Smoother capturing experience
- Optimized manual focus feature to avoid conflict between manual focus controller and gesture activated adjustment tool bar
- Fixed crash issue of empty album
- Optimized photo deletion process
- Fixed photo info display issue
Photo Editing feature:
- Optimized phone memory usage while editing to fix the black screen issue post editing
- Better feedback feature
- Fix some other minor bugs
Head on to the link below to download the latest version of Camera360Pro, and do let us know how you like the changes.
Thanks everyone for the tip!