The team behind Carbon for Windows Phone, the popular Twitter client which was born on webOS, has just released version 1.3 and the update has gone live on the Marketplace. This latest version is quite the update for those who were seeking landscape tweet composition, something our own Daniel Rubino also requested.
As well as the above feature, and numerous bug fixes and enhancements, the following is included in v1.3:
- Timeline Filters/Mute for Users, Hashtags, and Services such as Foursquare, Getglue, etc…
- Further Timeline scrolling & general performance enhancements
- Read Later Enhancements: tap+hold on URLs in Tweet screen to save for reading later
- Mark all Messages as Read by tap+hold on “.messages” pivot.
- Saving to Instapaper & Read It Later now adds tweet details to saved URLs
- Detect Images from URLs ending with .jpg .png .gif
- Enhanced error handling with error messages along with option to Report Errors back to us
- Added retweets to Lists timeline
- Support for Japanese & Korean typefaces
You can download Carbon from the Marketplace for $1.99 with a free trial available.