Respawn Entertainment has released trailers showing all six of the mech-like Titans that will be included in the upcoming sci-fi shooter sequel Titanfall 2 for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The six trailers, as posted on YouTube, briefly show off the weapons and special abilities of each Titan. Here's a quick reminder of what each of them can do in the game:
- Tone is about accurately laying waste to enemies both efficiently - and explosively.
- Northstar is a master of both flight and precision kills.
- Legion utilizes an assortment of ballistic abilities focusing on defense and control.
- Ronin loves getting up close with it's samurai vibe, and quick to get in and out tactics.
- Ion uses it's energy management abilities to divert power between it's three weapons systems.
- Scorch manipulates fire as it's primary source of defensive and offensive abilities.
Titanfall 2 will be released for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 28 by Electronic Arts. As we have previously reported, Titanfall 2 will not have a free trial for EA Access or Origin Access subscribers, nor will they be able to get a discount when paying for the full version.