PDF Reader is a documentation viewer that can open and display PDF files. As well as being able to access said formats on Windows Phone, the app enables users to bookmark pages, manipulate zoom levels, search content, and resume viewing from last saved point. It's a fully featured PDF viewer.
As an alternative to Adobe's Windows Phone offering, Microsoft's PDF Reader is a free app that sports the following:
- Quickly open PDF files
- Bookmark pages and jump back to the bookmark from anywhere in the document
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Search text to find specific information
- View documents in single page mode or continuous mode
- Resume document reading from the same point you left it last time.
While it may come across as simple and slightly basic, the app is solid and gets the job done. The UI is easy to navigate around and it's free, which is always a welcomed touch.
You can download PDF Reader from the Windows Phone Store for free. Unfortunately the app appears to be restricted to Windows Phone 8 handsets.