Tweetro+, the popular Twitter client for Windows has been updated. This marks the start of a substantial number of updates the developer (Lazyworm) has planned for the course of the next handful of months. While we're excited by updates being pushed out, the developer is also reportedly working on ensuring the transition from Twitter API 1.0 to version 1.1 (set to arrive on March 5th) is smooth for consumers.
So what's new in the latest version of Tweetro?
- Ability to pin/unpin Mentions
- Ability to pin/unpin Timeline
- Added 'home button' to sub sections
- Fix for mentions and search tweet sharing
- Fix for random favourite bug when streaming
- Various minor bug fixes and tweaks
As well as the above and keeping on top of API changes, the folk behind Tweetro+ are also looking to include the most commonly requested features into the app, including Tweet Marker support, Timeline bookmarks (remembers position of last read tweet), as well as further ways to personalise and customise the app and a more robust notifications system.
You can download Tweetro+ from the Windows Store for $9.99.