Just caught wind of a new Windows Phone game that simply looks fantastic. ARMED! is a sci-fi turn-based, multiplayer strategy game. You are in command of a fleet of sci-fi tanks, turrets and robots with one goal in mind...crush your enemy.
Key features includes:
- Five maps with unique artwork and tactical terrain features
- Twelve offensive and defensive units to command into battle
- Over fifty unit upgrades and special attacks to help turn the tide
- Simultaneous turn online multiplayer with ratings and matchmaking
- Live Tile updates with turn notifications
- Track your rankings on the real time leaderboards
- Scoreloop integration with photo profiles
While the main attraction of ARMED! is the mult-player mode, you also have a single player option to do battle with the CPU. The game is fantastically animated with the ability to zoom out and have a two-dimensional view or zoom in for the 3D table top view.
There's a lot to ARMED! and luckily there is a really good tutorial to walk you through the mechanics of the game. In just tinkering with ARMED! for a few minutes, the graphics are impressive and the game play not too shabby either.
There is a trial version available for ARMED! and the full version is running $3.99. It is a mango app for your Windows Phone and you can grab ARMED! here at the Marketplace.
via: wp7connect thanks Danny p for the tip!