Tired of seeing Top Gear games launch on Windows Phone? Prepare for yet another with Stunt School Revolution, which launched today on Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. This latest title on both Windows and mobile devices allows players hop behind the wheel of highly customised and – put simply – wacky contraptions, just what you'd expect to see from the popular TV series.
Players will be able to clear the Grand Canyon, escape Alcatraz and even speed through a roller coaster on a New York skyscraper "with a cow on your pickup". Because, why not? Select from various vehicles and customise them how you like for each race.
It's positive to see the BBC continuing to support Microsoft's platforms with more games for consumers to enjoy. Here's a list of features:
- Endless vehicle customizations to tweak your car performance to any scenario
- A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience
- Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China
- Challenge your friends to beat your high scores on each stunt and tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter
- The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can't wait.
As noted above, Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution is free to download and play, but does sport in-app purchases for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars for those who require access to everything immediately.
- Download Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution for Windows Phone (free)
- Download Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution for Windows 8.1 (free)