It looks like Fast ring Insiders aren't the only Windows 10 testers getting an update today, as those on the Slow ring also have something to look forward to — albeit much more minor. Specifically, a new cumulative update is bringing a batch of security updates and fixes to the Slow ring users on Windows 10 build 14295.
As detailed by Microsoft, here's a quick look at the vulnerabilities this update fixes:
- 3148528 MS16-048: Security update for CSRSS: April 12, 2016
- 3148538 MS16-046: Security update for secondary logon: April 12, 2016
- 3148541 MS16-040: Security update for Microsoft XML core services: April 12, 2016
- 3148522 MS16-039: Security update for Microsoft Graphics Component: April 12, 2016
- 3148532 MS16-038: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: April 12, 2016
- 3148531 MS16-037: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: April 12, 2016
As a refresher, a cumulative update also contains all previously released fixes. As Microsoft notes, only new fixes will be installed if you've installed previous updates.
Regardless, if you're a Windows Insider on the Slow ring, you should be able to pull down the latest fixes via Windows Update now.