Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile gamers have a new game, Dark Star, that offers some old school space shooting with some graphically intensive visuals. The game is now available to download from the Windows Store from the development team with the whimsical name That Wonderful Lemon Co.
Here's a quick breakdown of Dark Star's features:
- Fancy 3D graphics and effects
- All the brilliance and frustration of old-school arcade style challenges
- Unique 'use as many fingers as you please' controls
- Upgradable and unlockable spaceships
- Shoot down enemy ships, clear space junk, dodge missiles and take on giant battle cruisers!
The development team promise they will be releasing updates with more ships, environments and other additional features in the future. Dark Star is normally priced at $1.99 but for the next nine days you can get it for just $0.99. It should be noted that while the game plays on a Lumia 950, players will have a better experience on the mobile side with the Lumia 950 XL, due to GPU differences.