If you’re a fan of the popular endless runner Minion Rush, we have some good news for you as version 220.127.116.11 has gone live in the Store for both Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8. The fun pint sized game (50 MB) from Gameloft has been kicking on Windows Phone for a while, but today’s update is quite the doozy. It even has a changelog!
Let’s see what’s new.
Despicable Me: Minion Rush (Windows Phone/Windows 8)
- The Minions are ready for new adventures! Check out a fun new environment, a new mini-game, a new costume and more in this exciting update for Despicable Me: Minion Rush!
- New Environment: Discover the secrets of the Anti-Villain League from Despicable Me 2.
- New Mini-Game: Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
- New Costume: Run dressed as a Starfish Minion!
- More Challenges: Compete against friends from your country in the new local leaderboards, and participate in daily contests to win prizes!
- Revamped Main Menu: Receive notifications to never miss an event!
- Overall bug fixes and optimizations.
That sounds like a lot of fun to us, and there’s even a new Tile/icon for the game to reflect those changes.
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush – Windows Phone 8 – 50 MB – Free – Store Link
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush – 8 – 141 MB – Free – Store Link
Thanks, Pranjal R., for the tip!