Before the New Developers Conference (www.ndc-london.com) kicks off in London, there's a day planned for Visual Studio 2013. December 3rd will see a free pre-conference workshop set up for developers and co. to check out. The best part? You don't need to be attending NDC to pop along.
Did we mention there's going to be some folks from the VS team in the US present, along with local MS reps?
"Join us on the 3rd of December for the launch of Visual Studio 2013 and find out how these tools will help you create your applications or to modernize existing applications."
There'll be Nicole Herskowitz, Senior Director of VS Product Marketing, along with David Carmona, Director of VS Product Marketing, so it's well worth attending if you're set to use Visual Studio 2013. As well as the talks, deep dive sessions will be available with technical experts. Some of the topics covered:
- Agile development and what is new in TFS
- Building applications for Windows 8.1 and Windows phone with Visual Studio 2013
- Introduction to our Testing Tools
- Develop and Test Applications on Windows Azure
- Develop Web Applications with Visual Studio 2013
- Application Lifecycle Management using Visual Studio
A full agenda will be published soon. Why don't you be an ol' sport and head on over to Eventbrite to sign up and pop along?