Fans of great fantasy role-playing games on the PC will be happy to learn that one of them is making the move to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Developer Larian Studios announced today that Divinity: Original Sin, which was released for the PC and Mac in June 2014, is coming to both consoles in an Enhanced Edition later in 2015.
The console versions will include a new user interface designed to work with the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers. It will also have support for co-op and split-screen modes. Here are just some of the other enhancements that will be a part of this new version:
- All characters are now fully voiced by AAA-voice actors
- New quests, new characters, and new content
- Entirely new gameplay modes and character builds
- A heavily rewritten story with a brand new ending
- Massively reworked visuals and sound effects
The good news for the PC and Mac owners of the original game is that they will get their own versions of the Enhanced Edition as a free separate game when it is released.
Source: Larian Studios