Sony Ericsson has announced that Sept. 30 is when the Xperia X1 finally will see the light of day [via].
Just not in the United States.
According to a news release, the following countries will get their hot little hands on one of the year's most anticipated phones:
- APAC: Indonesia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- Western Europe: Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Portugal
- Central Europe: Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic
- Middle East: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait
- Africa: South Africa
- Latin America: Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia
Also in the works is a webcast demo on Sept. 15, and more launch events as part of London fashion week starting on Monday.
Check out the full release here.
Edit: True, the UK, Germany and Sweden get the X1 on Sept. 30. Everyone else has to wait a little longer. Curse these early morning press releases! Thanks Lovsten for straightening us out!