The crazy cats at XDA Developers are at it again, this time stripping the native Facebook application out of a Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM. [via]
The port works on just about all resolutions, says XDA's jug6ernaut, though there are a couple of niggles:
- Can't be installed to the storage card.
- May have issues if not on a WWE ROM.
- Log-in information will not be saved if you choose "log-out," though it will be saved if you close with an "X" button from a third-party app.
- Won't see IDs if they're not one of your friends.
- First launch can take a while to cache info.
The App's running fine on my Motorola Q9h, but you'll get a much better experience if you've got a screen deeper than 240 pixels, and it's fairly obvious the app's built for touchscreen phones. Go check it out here, but remember that this isn't (yet) official or anything, so be forewarned.
More pics after the break.