FIFA Mobile, the Windows 10 Mobile companion app for FIFA 17, has picked up a bit of extra polish and tweaks with its latest update. Included in the update is a round of visual improvements and "enhanced gameplay" intended to make the whole experience more enjoyable from a gameplay perspective.
Here's a look at what's new in FIFA Mobile version 184.108.40.206:
- Enhanced gameplay, featuring better crossing speed and accuracy, lobbed pass targeting, and chip shot control
- Attack Mode polishing – balancing tactics, increasing deep and wide free kicks, and ensuring each goal matters when gaining fans
- Improved difficulty levels in Attack Mode, Seasons, and skill games
- Visual enhancements in skill game zones and maps, Plans slots, and in Attack Mode and Live Events
- Camera adjustments for a wider pitch view
- Revised stats in Player Items
- An improved tutorial flow
- Language support for Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
FIFA Mobile just kicked things off for FIFA 17 under two weeks ago, so it's good to see it pick up such a comprehensive update so soon. If you've been keeping up with the FIFA action on the go, you can grab the latest update to the app from the Windows Store now.