For many of us it is now summer time, which means you should be out exercising. If you use a Fitbit, you already made half the commitment. Today, the company is release version 1.8 of their sync software for Windows Phone and with it comes a bevy of new features.
Fitbit has been quiet lately on adding new features for Windows Phone users, but that is mostly in preparation for the Windows 10 app. Now that its release is nearer, the company can focus a bit more on the here and now with Windows Phone 8.1. Luckily for you, we also have the full changelog from today's update.
Fitbit v1.8 for Windows Phone
- NEW added the ability to set a nightly sleep goal
- NEW updated sleep graphs to help you track your progress
- NEW updated sleep history to help you compare nights and naps
- Celebrate your win in a Challenge with a new trophy and graph
- Push yourself further with the new Personal Record and Goal Streak awards in Challenges
- Easily start a Challenge again with the same friends using Rematch
- Share badges with friends outside of Fitbit
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Sleep is a super important part of health so adding sleep goals seems like a no-brainer. It is just one more thing to strive for each day with your Fitbit wearable! Even cooler is that Windows Phone users can know they are getting the update the same day as those on the iPhone – no lag here.
Grab the Fitbit from the store and let us know what you think!