The universal Fitbit app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has been updated today to version 2.7. This update adds a number of features and improvements to the fitness-themed app, including new goal achievements and upgrades for Continuum users.
Here's what's new in the 2.7 update:
- Goal Achievements - Various tiles now animate to highlight successfully celebrate reaching your goals.
- Design Updates - Improved performance and new animations.
- Water Logging Improvements - Water logging has been updated to be simpler and faster.
- Stride Length Settings - Stride length can now be adjusted in the app settings.
- Exercise History Redesign - Updated design of the Exercise page.
- Continuum Improvements - Improved support for Continuum
- Multiple bug fixes