Flight Factory, a great app for frequent fliers, has been updated with several new features, including smart airport and airlines search, single sign-on, a redesigned settings page and more. With Flight Factory, you can track flights right from your phone from more than 1,400 airlines at 16,000 different airports around the world. This update brings a number of great features to the app, including a smarter airport and airline search, which now sorts results by popularity, along with a faster app resume. A full list of features in this version include:
- Smart airline and airport search. Airline and airport search results are now sorted by popularity, so selecting the airline or airport for your next flight will be even faster.
- Fast app resume. Need to switch apps for a minute? No problem. When you launch Flight Factory again, we'll take you back to where you left off.
- Single sign-on, for real this time. After signing in one more time after updating to the latest version, you'll no longer need to sign in again.
- Calendar time zone fix. We double checked our math, and now we'll correctly add flights to your calendar regardless of which time zone you're in or which time zone the flight leaves from.
- Seems faster. It wouldn't be an app update without the collection of bug fixes and performance improvements you've come to expect.
- Redesigned settings page. If you've read this far, you'll probably be excited to hear that the settings page got a facelift to make it easier to find all of the app's settings.
You can grab the latest update for Flight Factory from the Windows Store now. For those not already using Flight Factory, you can purchase the app for just $0.99 now.