Full Mojo Rampage, the voodoo-infused rogue-like role-playing game from developer Over The Top Games, will be making its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Published by Nicalis, the game builds off the original PC release with a new Endless mode, along with several improvements to gameplay and graphics across the board.
Here's what you can expect from the console release of Full Mojo Rampage:
- Battle strange and challenging foes via intense, rogue-like action RPG style gameplay
- Tear through the Voodoo realm in randomly generated vivid environments brimming with secret rooms, shrines and loot. Forcefully avenge the Voodoo gods known as Loa to earn special items and enhancements
- Voodoo with up to 4 players cooperatively on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, featuring a multitude of improvements such as enhanced visuals, new content and gameplay adjustments based on player feedback
- Play solo, or experience a wide variety of cooperative game modes including Campaign, Daily Quests, Survival Mode and Endless Mode, as well as up-to-8-player competitive modes such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo
- Gain power and upgrade characters via earned experience and gold, which persist through death – dying is not an end, it is only a means of becoming a stronger voodoo soul!
- Jam out to an original soundtrack composed by Alistar Lindsay of Prison Architect fame
Gamers will be able to play Full Mojo Rampage on console later in spring 2016.