Gaana, the popular online music service in India, previously launched apps for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. Now it has launched its Windows 10 app, offering the same service to Microsoft's latest operating system. The app has been in beta test for a while.
Here's what Gaana users can access on the app for free:
- Access to over 10 million songs
- Thousands of playlists created by Experts and Users
- Save your favorite songs, playlists, albums and artists
- Listen to Non-stop Radio & also 10 + Radio Mirchi stations.
- Music updated daily for Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Bhojpuri and other regional languages
- Dedicated sections for Top Songs, Ghazals, Romantic Songs, Bhajans, Dance Songs
- Enjoy Lyrics of your favorite songs
People who pay for the Gaana Plus subscription service will get these additional features from the app:
- Download unlimited songs for offline listening
- Ad free Music experience
- Music in high definition audio quality
- Sync downloads on 5 devices
Thanks to Aakash Sharma for the tip!