Back in January, WPCentral mentioned that Ghostscape would be receiving free ringtones in a future update. Just a couple of months later, that update has landed, and we’ve got the full details.
Ghostscape version 1.2 release notes:
- Fast App Switching support
- Framerate increased to 60 FPS (not that that makes much diff to a point and click puzzle game)
- Resolution of room images has increased to show more detail
- Live tiles added (one of five different images appears at random)
- Five free ringtones added under ‘Help & Options’ menu (not available in Trial version)
That’s a fairly hefty batch of improvements. The ringtones are actually quite good and remind me of classic Amiga soundtracks. If you own Ghostscape, I highly recommend installing them. And if you haven’t picked the game up, perhaps these tones and tweaks will convince you to cross the threshold.
Ghostscape's creepy new Live tile images
Ghostscape is a first-person horror-themed adventure game. It’s short and has delightfully easy Achievements – see our review for more details.
Psionic Games’ Ghostscape costs $2.99 and there is a free trial. Brave souls can get it here on the Marketplace.