Xbox One and PlayStation 4 owners of the open world crime action game Grand Theft Auto V will be able to edit, create and share their own gameplay videos in September. That's when Rockstar Games will offer a free update that will add the Rockstar Editor to both versions. The editor is already available in the PC version of GTA V.
The Rockstar Editor will not only be added to the console versions of the game, it will also include some new features that will also be added to the PC version of the editor:
- Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
- Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.
- Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
- Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.
- New Fonts: You'll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits -- we're tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
The GTA V console updates will also include some new features for GTA Online Freemode that will be fully revealed in a few weeks.
Source: Rockstar Games