The recently launched Hacked? app for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile allows users to be informed if their email address and any third-party accounts linked to that address are part of a data breach.
Here's what's included in Hacked?:
- Easy to use: All you need to do is enter the email address you want monitored
- Hands-off: Background monitoring of all your email addresses
- Safe: The app uses the industry-trusted Troy Hunt's massive haveibeenpwned database of breaches
- Updated: the haveibeenpwned database scans pastes frequently, you'll always have fresh data to compare against
- Privacy: This app will never share your email addresses with anyone outside of the haveibeenpwned API (which itself uses the secure HTTPS protocol)