While Halo fans are looking forward to Halo: Master Chief Collection releasing on November 11th, there's another game to be excited about later this year. 343 Industries and Microsoft Studios are going to release Halo: Spartan Strike. This top-down shooter will be available in December for Windows, Windows Phone, and Steam.
Halo: Spartan Strike looks similar to Halo: Spartan Assault, which was released in June last year. We're digging for more details, but here is what we know so far:
- Universal Windows App. Buy it once, and play on both Windows and Windows Phone.
- Supports Windows Phone devices with 512MB RAM.
- All-new Halo adventure and new Promethean foes
- Similar controls and gameplay to Halo: Spartan Assault
- Progress earned in one device transfers to other devices.
- You can drive the iconic warthog and the new Kestrel VTOL.
Check back tomorrow for even more details!
Are you excited for Halo: Spartan Strike? Let us know in the comments!