Microsoft has announced that a new slate of licensed products based on their sci-fi game franchise Halo are coming soon, including Bluetooth speakers, USB chargers and much more.
Xbox Wire reports that Microsoft will feature many of these new Halo products this week during the Licensing Expo 2016 event:
- AC Worldwide: 30cm tall Bluetooth speakers in the shape of Halo characters (U.S., Canada, Europe).
- Bensons Trading Company: show bag novelty items including key rings, sippers, balls, inflatables, backpacks, stickers, temporary tattoos, mugs and cups, drink bottles and more (Australia, New Zealand)
- Danilo Promotions: calendars, greeting cards, gift wraps and more (Europe).
- H2W Sunstaches: Halo-themed novelty and traditional sunglasses (U.S., Canada).
- Industrias Darks: T-shirts, hoodies, varsity jackets, leggings (Mexico).
- Jada Toys: Two, four and six-inch "METALS" Halo die-cast statues (Worldwide).
- Licensing Essentials: Apparel for men, ladies, underwear, sleepwear, headwear, homewares and giftware (Australia, New Zealand).
- PDP: customized Halo-themed controllers and faceplates (U.S., Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand).
- Rubber Road: Holiday-themed sweaters, knitted hats, coat hooks, water bottles and coffee travel-mugs (U.S., Canada, Europe).
- ThinkGeek: Desktop weapon replicas, drinkware, USB chargers for car, desktop and portable needs, giant slippers, foam melee weapons and role-play ballistic weapons (U.S., Canada and Worldwide Online).
- Wicked Replicas: Lighting (Headlamp Heroes, Logo Lamps, Neon Lamps) plus tin signs, flexible wearable masks and numerous replicas (Australia, New Zealand).
In addition, Microsoft has renewed previous Halo product licensing deals with companies like The Coop, Skullcandy, ASTRO Gaming and J!NX , the latter of which will add plush to its Halo product lineup. Dark Horse Comics will also continue to release comic books based on the Halo series.
Halo Wars 2, the next major game in the franchise, will be released for the Xbox One and Windows 10 on Feb. 21, 2017.