Flock is a free messaging app that is designed to facilitate group messaging within small teams and businesses. Available for Android, iOS, PC and Mac, the app is set to launch next month on Windows Phone. The developer behind the app is actively seeking beta testers to iron out the bugs and get feedback from the community, so if you're interested in checking out what the messaging utility offers, head here to register.
After registering, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that you are enrolled as a beta tester, after which you can download the public beta of Flock from the link below. The developer is aiming to launch the first finished build of the app on March 10. Here's a list of features offered by Flock, according to its Windows Phone Store listing:
- Simple setup, NO IT-ADMIN REQUIRED
- Fast 1-to-1 chat with read & delivery receipts
- Awesome Group chat with inline previews
- Invite clients and chat with them to get instant approvals
- Chat across your devices - Mobile, Desktop and Web
- Access Unlimited Chat history across all your devices
- Clean & gorgeous UI
As a reminder, you have to register to be able to install Flock, which can be achieved by using the link below:
Thanks for the tip Sriyansa!