Microsoft has posted a list of what's fixed and what's broken in the just released Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14327 for Insiders on the Fast ring.
In a blog post, Microsoft's Windows Insider head Gabriel Aul wrote about the bug fixes in the build:
- We fixed the issue causing Language and Speech packs to fail to download.
- We fixed the issue where in some cases your phone's screen may not turn on and become unresponsive and Windows Hello stops working if you used the power button to lock/unlock your phone quickly.
- We fixed the issue where in some cases, users might get in a state where neither space or enter are working on the keyboard.
- We fixed the issue causing Facebook Messenger and other apps like WeChat, Transfer My Data, and UC Browser from failing to launch from Start or All apps.
- We fixed an issue where diverse emoji couldn't be deleted from the text box in an interactive notification.
- We have updated the autocorrection logic, so you can now abort an autocorrection by tapping on the bolded word.
- We have updated the Glance screen so it will now reflect Ease of Access text scaling.
- We fixed an issue where tethering over Bluetooth wouldn't work if Bluetooth had never been turned on before.
- We fixed an issue where you couldn't set a sample image as a lock screen background.
He also posted the list of known issues with the build:
- Feedback Hub is not localized and the UI will be in English (U.S.) only even with language packs installed.
- We're investigating a crash with the Camera app when going into your camera roll.
- There is an issue in which you may see duplicate apps under All apps showing as pending despite being installed and usable on your phone. You may also see some apps stuck in the Store. To get out of this state, just start and pause a download in the Store and then choose to "resume all" downloads.
- You may see square boxes in certain apps when using some of the new emoji – we're still getting support for the new emoji added throughout the systems, this will be resolved in a future build.
- There is a bug we're investigating that prevents some apps such as Tweetium from launching.
- We're investigating issues which cause mobile data to stop working but show as connected.
- Glance on/off setting is not respected after updating to a new build. After updating, you can reset this setting to what you had before.