Square Enix and IO announced that the next episode in the Hitman franchise, Hitman Episode Two: Sapienza, will make its debut on April 26.
IO has also released a 1.03 update for the console versions of Hitman. The patch will be rolled out to the PC shortly. Here's the breakdown of what's new in 1.03:
- The Vampire Magician Challenge Pack includes 10 new challenges that were inspired by how our community have been playing the game.
- Each challenge requires you to wear the Vampire Magician disguise while taking down targets using a range of different methods.
- Continued improvements to load times
- The improvements will be most notable when loading The Showstopper mission in Paris and we're already working on improving all loading times even more.
- Improved responsiveness for in-game menus and image loading
- We've implemented an image caching system that will improve responsiveness and loading times for all images in the game menu.
- Fixed issues with scoring
- Primarily, this fixes an issue that resulted in many players earning a "0 second" time bonus and an incorrect score of 210,000. A leaderboard reset will be implemented at a later date.
- Continued improvements to connectivity
- Server stability improvements.
- Missing 'Requiem Pack' items have been restored
- For those affected, these items will now be available to choose from the planning screen again.
- Fixed numerous issues that were causing crashes
- General improvements to game stability.
Who's excited for the upcoming game?