The Microsoft Store sites in the U.S. and Canada are once again taking pre-orders for the HP Elite x3 smartphone following a period where both sites showed the phone as out of stock.
Pre-orders for the 5.96-inch "superphone" began in late August on both stores, with the U.S. site charging $799 and the Canadian store pricing the phone at $999. Since then, both sites have shown the phone as "out of stock" for periods of several days. The listing show that orders taken today are still scheduled to begin on Monday, September 26.
HP's U.S. site began taking orders for the Elite x3 on Sept. 5, but quickly ran out of stock just two days later. The site is still not currently taking new orders for the smartphone.
- Elite x3 FAQ
- Elite x3 news
- HP is betting on enterprise, not consumers with the Elite x3
- Elite x3 Discussion Forum
- HP Elite x3 testing firmware update that enables charging LED, Windows Hello improvements and more
- Using Continuum for a week with the HP Elite x3
- Unboxing and hands-on with the HP Elite x3 superphone
- HP Elite x3 speed showdown: Iris Scanner vs Fingerprint Reader