MWC 2008 is still swinging, the latest to come out is the HTC P3470. It's a lowish-end Windows Mobile 6 Pro device: Think HTC Touch minus TouchFLO and WiFi, but you can add in GPS. The P3470 comes pre-equipped with TomTom for navigation and has the HTC Home Screen we've all come to know and love. It's “lowish-end” because it's EDGE only, folks, no 3G or WiFi. One nice bit, it looks like that 5-way pad might double as a scroll wheel.
That said, it's awfully tiny (see the specs below) and clocks in at 449 Euro before subsidies. Note the “Euro” in that price, there, looks like this thing will be launching on Orange first. We might see it here in the states someday, though, as it is Quad-Band.
Full Specs and few more pics after the break!
- Size: 108 x 58.3 x 15.7 mm
- Weight: 122 g
- Connectivity: GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Operating system: Windows Mobile 6® Professional
- Display: 2.8-inch QVGA flat touch screen
- Camera: 2 megapixel with macro focus
- Internal memory: 256 MB flash, 128 MB RAM
- Removable memory: microSDTM slot
- Bluetooth: 2.0 with EDR
- GPS: GPS
- Interface: HTC ExtUSBTM (mini-USB and audio jack in one; USB 2.0 Full-Speed)
- Battery: 1100 mAh
- Talk time: GSM: up to 350 minutes*
- Standby time: GSM: up to 240 hours*
- Chipset: TI OMAP 850, 200MHz