- Where's the 3.5mm headphone jack?
- There's hardware for an FM radio, but why no software?
- Why aren't "older" phones getting the latest version of TouchFLO 3D?
We can live without an FM radio. This is 2009, after all. And getting custom ROMS with different software is no sweat on HTC phones. But we'll jump on board the 3.5mm headphone jack beat-down. Like it or not, that needs to be standard.
Update: Yep, looks like there are issues with the video. So, here are the answers -- highly paraphrased, of course. And, really, any answer works for any of the questions. Here goes:
- Want a headphone jack? Use the crazy little adapter HTC provides. Or get a Touch HD.
- Um, we'll look into it.
- HTC has many great new phones.